Digital Humanities 2013 is on its way!
Digital Humanities is the annual international conference of the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (http://digitalhumanities.org)
- ALLC: The European Association for Digital Humanities (ALLC)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
The Digital Humanities conference in 2013 will be hosted by the Center for Digital Research in the Humanities at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Lincoln Nebraska is located on the Great Plains in the center of the United States. For more, check out the about page.
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln, chartered in 1869, is an educational institution of international stature with students from nearly 130 countries, study abroad programs in over 70 countries and research efforts on all seven continents. In 2011/12, student enrollment was just over 24,000. UNL is listed by the Carnegie Foundation within the “Research Universities (very high research activity)” category. It is a land-grant university, a member of the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), and a member of the Committee on Institutional Cooperation that comprises the Big Ten conference and the University of Chicago. The university is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. UNL celebrated the 143rd anniversary of its founding on Feb. 15, 2012.
The Center for Digital Research in the Humanities (CDRH) at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln (UNL) is a joint initiative of the University Libraries and the College of Arts & Sciences. The Center advances collaborative, interdisciplinary research in the humanities by creating unique digital content and developing tools for scholarly discovery. It sponsors forums, workshops, and research fellowships for faculty and students in the area of digital scholarship.
We’ll update this site periodically with more information about where, when, and why. In the mean time, you can subscribe to RSS updates and follow @DH_2013 on twitter to hear about the call for proposals, travel plans, etc.
Archives by Subject:
Archives by Date:
- August 2013
- July 2013
- Participate in the Joint ADHO and centerNet AGM at Digital Humanities 2013
- Pedagogy Lightning Talks at the ACH AGM
- June 2013
- April 2013
- Program for Digital Humanities 2013 is up!
- The Sunken Gardens
- Darryl White Group will perform at the 18 July DH2013 reception
- Nebraska Repertory Theatre
- Sheldon Sculpture Garden
- Sheldon Museum of Art
- Registration for Digital Humanities is now open!
- March 2013
- The International Quilt Study Center & Museum
- Reminder: Call for Bursaries is due soon!
- Registration opens April 1, details available now
- February 2013
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012