The International Quilt Study Center & Museum
Located on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Campus at1523 N 33rd Street, the International Quilt Study Center & Museum offers visitors a one-of-a-kind look at historical and contemporary quilts and quilt making traditions. More than 3,500 quilts date from the early 1700s to the present and represent more than 25 countries.
Tuesday-Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunday 1-4 p.m.
Archives by Subject:
Archives by Date:
- August 2013
- July 2013
- Participate in the Joint ADHO and centerNet AGM at Digital Humanities 2013
- Pedagogy Lightning Talks at the ACH AGM
- June 2013
- April 2013
- Program for Digital Humanities 2013 is up!
- The Sunken Gardens
- Darryl White Group will perform at the 18 July DH2013 reception
- Nebraska Repertory Theatre
- Sheldon Sculpture Garden
- Sheldon Museum of Art
- Registration for Digital Humanities is now open!
- March 2013
- The International Quilt Study Center & Museum
- Reminder: Call for Bursaries is due soon!
- Registration opens April 1, details available now
- February 2013
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012