DH Fun Run
Matthew Jockers has posted information about the unofficial DH fun run, to be held July 18, 2013 in Lincoln. He has asked participants to arrive at the north side of the UNL Student Union (fountain area) where the route begins at 6 a.m. for a 6:15 departure. The 4.75-mile (7.65-kilometer) route is expected to take 45 minutes, allowing participants to be back on campus at 7 a.m., with enough time to attend conference sessions at 8:30.
Jockers notes, “Morning temperatures in July are likely to be in mid 70s (that’s ~24 degrees centigrade) and it will be humid. A water bottle is recommended (and you’ll find one in your conference swag bag!).” His website includes a map of the entire route. For more information, click here.
Archives by Subject:
Archives by Date:
- August 2013
- July 2013
- Participate in the Joint ADHO and centerNet AGM at Digital Humanities 2013
- Pedagogy Lightning Talks at the ACH AGM
- June 2013
- April 2013
- Program for Digital Humanities 2013 is up!
- The Sunken Gardens
- Darryl White Group will perform at the 18 July DH2013 reception
- Nebraska Repertory Theatre
- Sheldon Sculpture Garden
- Sheldon Museum of Art
- Registration for Digital Humanities is now open!
- March 2013
- The International Quilt Study Center & Museum
- Reminder: Call for Bursaries is due soon!
- Registration opens April 1, details available now
- February 2013
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012